Our Kurrajong Supported Living Drop-in Support team can help with:
- Household living − support in cooking, cleaning, shopping and personal safety
- Social skills − support in relationships, self-esteem, communication, self-advocacy, making decisions and choices, your rights and responsibilities.
- Money management − support in budgeting, paying bills and banking
- Relaxation and leisure activities − support in accessing social and sporting activities and holidays.
- Personal life − support in making and keeping medical appointments, self-care, healthy eating and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Community access − support to access your community depending on your needs.
- Vocational and employment support − community workers, can help you to maintain your lifestyle and to access your vocation and employment.