For over 60 years, Kurrajong has been helping people with disability in the Riverina Murray region achieve their goals and live the life of their choice. Our team has grown to over 670 employees and supported employees across a range of disciplines, and we’re proud of the vibrant, community-focused workplace we’ve developed.
If you would like to find out more about Supported Employment for people with disability, visit our Supported Employment page. Or to join our Allied Health Graduate program visit our Graduate page.
When you join our team, you can expect:
- An inclusive and positive work culture.
- Access to a diverse team of experts to learn from.
- Generous salary and leave entitlements.
- Exciting career progression opportunities.
- Supportive staff wellbeing initiatives, including Employee Assistance Program.
- Rewarding work, with a chance to make a real difference in people’s lives.