Kurrajong Supported Living has group homes across the Riverina Murray Region. We know that there’s no place like home, so we make sure that our group homes are as comfortable as possible for you. Each group home supports between two and five people and is staffed with a Kurrajong Support Worker.
Most houses have a Support Worker sleep over each night, so they can provide support during the night if needed. You’ll have your own bedroom which you can furnish in any way that you’d like. We also support you in maintaining your home environment through cleaning and gardening.
When living in a Kurrajong group home, you can choose to receive support with day-to-day tasks like:
- Household living − support in cooking, cleaning, shopping and personal safety.
- Taking medication.
- Social skills − support in relationships, self-esteem, communication, self-advocacy, making decisions and choices, your rights and responsibilities.
- Money management − support in budgeting, paying bills and banking.
- Relaxation and leisure activities − support in accessing social and sporting activities and holidays.
- Personal life − support in making and keeping medical appointments, self-care, healthy eating and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Community access − support to access your community depending on your needs.
- Vocational and employment support − community workers, can help you to maintain your lifestyle and to access your vocation and employment.