Kurrajong Therapy Plus
Kurrajong Therapy Plus provides supports to children, young people and adults with disability or complex developmental delays.
Kurrajong Therapy Plus includes a unique multidisciplinary team of speech pathologists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists and educators.
Kurrajong Therapy Plus is a one-stop shop for supporting people and their family or carer to help with learning, development, community access, specific therapeutic supports and prescription of specialised equipment.
Support services available through Kurrajong Therapy Plus include:
- early childhood intervention
- therapy with speech pathologists, occupational therapists and physiotherapists
- assistive technology prescription and assessment
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) supports available:
- About Kurrajong
- Contact us
- Our stories
- Our service brands
- Kurrajong First Contact
- Kurrajong Lifestyle Choices
- Kurrajong Supported Living
- Kurrajong Therapy Plus
- Kurrajong Social Enterprises
- Board members
- Job vacancies
- Allied Health Graduate Program
- Price Guide