Kurrajong Supported Living
Kurrajong Supported Living provides accommodation and support services for children, adolescents and adults with disability.
Types of accommodation include group homes within the community, in-home help, and short-term accommodation to provide a break for families and carers.
Kurrajong Supported Living also promotes the health and wellbeing of clients through programs aimed at developing social and personal skills, household living skills and engaging with the community.
Support services you can access through Kurrajong Supported Living include:
- group homes
- drop-in support
- specialised or modified accommodation
- social, recreational and leisure activities
- developing life skills
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) supports available:
- assistance with daily life
- assistance with social and community participation
- increased social and community participation
- core supports
- home modifications and specialist disability accommodation
- improved daily living
- improved living arrangements