Transport can help you to access your community for education, recreation and vocation purposes.
It is funded under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) as an annual amount and paid fortnightly in advance to clients.
We can transport you in our own cars and buses where it helps you to strengthen your skills and achieve your NDIS goals.
This may include transport to and from:
- our service hubs
- capacity building and social and recreation activities
- appointments, courses, classes and shopping
- any activity that helps you to achieve your NDIS goals.
Transport and the NDIS
You can find details on transport and the NDIS in our NDIS transport section.
- NDIS pre-planning
- Early childhood intervention
- Therapists and assistive technology
- Support coordination and plan management
- Day services
- Social, recreational and leisure activities
- Psychology, counselling and behaviour management
- Life skills development
- Home mods and specialist accommodation
- Group homes
- Drop-in support
- Employment and readiness