Therapists and assistive technology
Kurrajong Therapy Plus is very proud of our unique multidisciplinary service, which includes speech pathologists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, educators, family support workers and a psychologist.
Kurrajong Therapy Plus is a one-stop-shop for supporting you and your family and carers. We can provide specific therapeutic supports and prescribe specialised equipment and home modifications for people with disability at any age.
Our team works collaboratively with all the people supporting you to achieve your goals.
Therapy and assistive technology are funded under the following National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) categories:
These services are provided by:
- NDIS pre-planning
- Early childhood intervention
- Therapists and assistive technology
- Support coordination and plan management
- Day services
- Social, recreational and leisure activities
- Psychology, counselling and behaviour management
- Life skills development
- Home mods and specialist accommodation
- Group homes
- Drop-in support
- Employment and readiness