Support coordination and plan management
We can help to strengthen your ability to connect to and coordinate informal, mainstream and funded supports in a complex service delivery environment.
This includes helping you to:
- coordinate supports from a range of providers
- develop capacity and resilience in your support and community network
- resolve points of crisis.
Support coordination is funded under the following National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) categories:
Plan management and financial intermediary
This support focuses on strengthening your ability to manage your supports. This includes building your financial and organisational skills, and improving your ability to direct your supports and to manage the supports yourself.
Plan management is the overall management of the plan and includes helping you to choose providers, as well as developing service agreements, paying providers, developing monthly statements and claiming payment from the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA).
Our plan managers can help you to develop your skills to manage future plans yourself, where this is possible.
We can help you by paying providers on your behalf, if you’ve been funded for financial intermediary.
We have bookkeeping and accounting skills and have systems in place to efficiently process payments on your behalf.
Plan management services are funded under the following NDIS categories:
Support coordination and plan management services are delivered by:
- NDIS pre-planning
- Early childhood intervention
- Therapists and assistive technology
- Support coordination and plan management
- Day services
- Social, recreational and leisure activities
- Psychology, counselling and behaviour management
- Life skills development
- Home mods and specialist accommodation
- Group homes
- Drop-in support
- Employment and readiness