Social, recreational and leisure activities
Our social, recreation and leisure activities encourage inclusion in the community and offer an opportunity for you to engage in activities that can help you to achieve your goals.
Where we can, we create groups of people of the same age and areas of interest. We run activities on weekdays and weekends.
Activities include going to the movies, ten pin bowling, barbeques and park visits, visiting local tourist attractions, out of town holidays, fishing, games, cooking, craft, pub outings and access to live music, dancing and drama.
We can deliver activities individually or in a group, depending on your needs.
These services are funded under the following National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) categories:
- Assistance with social and community participation
- Increased social and community participation
- Core supports
These activities are provided by:
- NDIS pre-planning
- Early childhood intervention
- Therapists and assistive technology
- Support coordination and plan management
- Day services
- Social, recreational and leisure activities
- Psychology, counselling and behaviour management
- Life skills development
- Home mods and specialist accommodation
- Group homes
- Drop-in support
- Employment and readiness