Psychology, counselling and behaviour management
Kurrajong Therapy Plus offers psychology, counselling and behaviour management to people of all ages.
Our services include:
- specialist behaviour intervention supports
- training for carers and others in behaviour management strategies needed due a person’s disability
- social skills development with an individual, for taking part in community and social activities
- therapeutic supports including physiotherapy, speech therapy and occupational therapy
- psychology and counselling
- help to improve interactions between you and your social networks
- skills training, advice, help with arrangements and orientation to help a person moving from school to further education.
Our team works collaboratively with all the people supporting an individual to reach their goals.
These services are funded under the following National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) categories:
These services are provided by:
- NDIS pre-planning
- Early childhood intervention
- Therapists and assistive technology
- Support coordination and plan management
- Day services
- Social, recreational and leisure activities
- Life skills development
- Home mods and specialist accommodation
- Group homes
- Drop-in support
- Employment and readiness