If you haven't already, you can start to think about your needs and what goals you'd like to achieve in the future.
A Kurrajong First Contact team member is available to help you to develop an individual needs analysis, which sets out your needs and goals for the future.
Working with people with disability and their families, we help people develop their National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) needs analysis. We have found that our clients have benefited greatly from this process.
As a direct result from NDIS pre-planning, we are seeing better quality outcomes and higher NDIS funding for service and support packages being approved.
Haven't had an NDIS pre-planning (needs analysis) meeting yet? It's not too late! Free call 1300 764 620
NDIS pre-planning is delivered by:
- NDIS pre-planning
- Early childhood intervention
- Therapists and assistive technology
- Support coordination and plan management
- Day services
- Social, recreational and leisure activities
- Psychology, counselling and behaviour management
- Life skills development
- Home mods and specialist accommodation
- Group homes
- Drop-in support
- Employment and readiness