Kurrajong Supported Living has group homes across the region. The homes are in the community, making it easy for you to take part and engage with the community.
Each person has their own bedroom and can furnish it as they choose. You will also be involved in all aspects of maintaining your home environment.
Our group homes support from two to five people per house and are staffed with community support workers. Most group homes have a community worker sleep over each night who can, when and where needed, wake during the night to provide any needed support.
These services are funded under the following National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) categories:
Group homes are provided by:
- NDIS pre-planning
- Early childhood intervention
- Therapists and assistive technology
- Support coordination and plan management
- Day services
- Social, recreational and leisure activities
- Psychology, counselling and behaviour management
- Life skills development
- Home mods and specialist accommodation
- Group homes
- Drop-in support
- Employment and readiness