This is in the capacity building category of the NDIS supports.
We help to strengthen your ability to connect to and coordinate informal, mainstream and funded supports in a complex service delivery environment.
This includes helping you to:
- coordinate supports and services from a range of providers
- develop capacity and resilience in your support and community network
- resolve points of crisis.
Support services offered by Kurrajong under this NDIS category include:
These supports are delivered by:
- Understanding the NDIS
- Assistance with daily life
- Assistance with social and community participation
- Assistive technology
- Core supports
- Finding and keeping a job
- Home mods and specialist accommodation
- Improved daily living
- Improved learning
- Improved life choices
- Improved living arrangements
- Improved relationships
- Increased social and community participation
- Support coordination