Assistance with social and community participation
This is in the core support category of NDIS supports.
Its purpose is to help people to take part in social or recreational activities within their community.
We can provide these supports in a Kurrajong centre or in open communities. The supports can help you to take part individually or in a group depending on what your needs and goals are.
Support services available from Kurrajong include:
- recreational and leisure activities
- social groups for all ages
- personal interest activities like art, woodwork, beauty, cooking and volunteering
- supported holidays.
Support services offered by Kurrajong under this NDIS category include:
These supports are delivered by:
- Understanding the NDIS
- Assistance with daily life
- Assistance with social and community participation
- Assistive technology
- Core supports
- Finding and keeping a job
- Home mods and specialist accommodation
- Improved daily living
- Improved learning
- Improved life choices
- Improved living arrangements
- Increased social and community participation
- Support coordination