This is in the capacity building category of the NDIS supports.
This category supports providing specialised assessment where a person has complex or unclear needs, or where they need long term or intensive supports to address concerning behaviour.
We develop a behaviour support plan that aims to reduce the likelihood of concerning behaviours happening or increasing.
This plan outlines the specifically designed positive behavioural support strategies for a person, their family and support people, that will help stop or reduce concerning behaviours.
Our support services in this category include:
- specialist behaviour intervention supports
- training for carers and others in behaviour management strategies needed due the persons disability
- developing social skills to help a person take part in community and social activities.
Support services offered by Kurrajong under this NDIS category include:
These supports are delivered by:
- Understanding the NDIS
- Assistance with daily life
- Assistance with social and community participation
- Assistive technology
- Core supports
- Finding and keeping a job
- Home mods and specialist accommodation
- Improved daily living
- Improved learning
- Improved life choices
- Improved living arrangements
- Increased social and community participation
- Support coordination