Increased social and community participation
This is in the capacity building category of NDIS supports.
This category offers supports to help you to access your community for social and recreation activities either individually or in a group. It can also support attending a centre-based program to develop skills that will help you to access the community independently.
Our support services include:
- developing life skills like public transport training, help attending appointments, shopping and bill paying
- recreation and leisure activities
- personal interest activities like art, woodwork, beauty, cooking and volunteering
- supported holidays.
Support services offered by Kurrajong under this NDIS category include:
These supports are delivered by:
- Understanding the NDIS
- Assistance with daily life
- Assistance with social and community participation
- Assistive technology
- Core supports
- Finding and keeping a job
- Home mods and specialist accommodation
- Improved daily living
- Improved learning
- Improved life choices
- Improved living arrangements
- Improved relationships
- Increased social and community participation
- Support coordination