Improved daily living
This is in the capacity building category of NDIS supports.
This category includes many different supports to help build skills like budgeting skills, general life skills, training for carers, early childhood interventions, counselling, and therapy assessment and supports.
A variety of our services provide these supports, either in groups or individually.
Our support services include:
- early childhood intervention for children aged zero to six years
- therapeutic supports including physiotherapy, speech therapy and occupational therapy
- in-home training for general life skills to increase your independence
- help to develop and maintain daily budgets and to plan purchases
- psychology and counselling
- help to improve interactions between you and your social networks
- training for carers to help them care for a person with disability.
Support services offered by Kurrajong under this NDIS category include:
- Therapists and assistive technology
- Psychology, counselling and behaviour management
- Life skills development
These supports are delivered by:
- Understanding the NDIS
- Assistance with daily life
- Assistance with social and community participation
- Assistive technology
- Core supports
- Finding and keeping a job
- Home mods and specialist accommodation
- Improved daily living
- Improved learning
- Improved life choices
- Improved living arrangements
- Improved relationships
- Increased social and community participation
- Support coordination