This is in the capacity building category of NDIS supports.
This category provides skills training, advice, help organising and putting things in place and orientation to help a person move from school to further education.
We can help you to transition from school through to further education by developing your skills, such as budgeting, living skills and living arrangements, and linking you with the mainstream supports you need.
Support services offered by Kurrajong under this NDIS category include:
These supports are delivered by:
- Understanding the NDIS
- Assistance with daily life
- Assistance with social and community participation
- Assistive technology
- Core supports
- Finding and keeping a job
- Home mods and specialist accommodation
- Improved daily living
- Improved learning
- Improved life choices
- Improved living arrangements
- Improved relationships
- Increased social and community participation
- Support coordination