Finding and keeping a job
This is in the capacity building category of NDIS supports.
Workplace support can help people successfully find and keep a job in the open or supported employment market.
We provide supported employment for people with disability who need ongoing support to find and keep a job. We also have a range of preparing for employment activities to help you get ready for working life.
Our support services include:
- supported employment in a range of businesses throughout the Riverina and Murray regions
- school leaver employment support (SLES) to help you transition from school to work
- preparing for work activities including training in literacy and numeracy, getting a driver’s license and resume writing
- job searching and work placements within local open employment businesses.
Support services offered by Kurrajong under this NDIS category include:
These supports are delivered by:
- Understanding the NDIS
- Assistance with daily life
- Assistance with social and community participation
- Assistive technology
- Core supports
- Finding and keeping a job
- Home mods and specialist accommodation
- Improved daily living
- Improved learning
- Improved life choices
- Improved living arrangements
- Increased social and community participation
- Support coordination