Assistance with daily life
This is in the core category of NDIS supports.
It includes helping and supervising personal daily tasks to support you to live as independently as possible.
We provide these supports to individuals in a range of environments including your own home or out in the community.
Support services available from us include:
- help with self-care – such as showering and dressing
- help with household tasks including cleaning, cooking and shopping
- help in shared living arrangements or Supported Independent Living
- short term accommodation (respite) or extra in-home support.
Support services offered by Kurrajong under this NDIS category include:
These supports are delivered by:
- Understanding the NDIS
- Assistance with daily life
- Assistance with social and community participation
- Assistive technology
- Core supports
- Finding and keeping a job
- Home mods and specialist accommodation
- Improved daily living
- Improved learning
- Improved life choices
- Improved living arrangements
- Increased social and community participation
- Support coordination