P4P Training Program
Kurrajong’s “People for People Program” (P4P) aims to build workforce capacity and skills within the disability sector to achieve positive intervention and behavioural supports for clients.
P4P offers the following training and resources
- Positive behaviour supports
- Achieving quality outcomes and behaviour change
- Individual client lifestyle and environment review
- Toolkit of practical resources
- Restricted practice awareness training and authorisation requirements
- Support to establish a restricted practice panel
Why participate in P4P?
- Learn more about achieving positive outcomes for your clients
- Understand how to achieve behaviour change for clients before it escalates
- Improve staff skills and confidence in providing quality supports
- Learn how to do an effective client lifestyle and environment review
- Enhance your abilities for supporting clients through difficult life periods
- Gain access to an improved positive behaviour support network
Visit the P4P training site or for further details call Janet Laws on (02) 6938 4105.